NEW HIRES - ONBOARDING (HR)
The Florida Conference Human Resources office will coordinate your hiring process, including collecting all required employment forms and optional benefit forms, and helping you with your house-hunting & moving arrangements.
Please watch your email, as they will be communicating with you directly regarding all of these items using the email account you listed on your original employment application. If you have questions regarding the onboarding process and forms, please contact Renee Whittaker at the contact below.
You will have an opportunity to meet the HR team during the in-person New Educator Orientation (NEO) and get your ID badges. Below are the contacts for our HR department should you have any questions along the way.
Meet Your Florida Conference HR Team
Renee Whittaker, Associate Director - Human Resources / Talent Management
- Onboarding for Principals, Teachers, and Substitutes
- Onboarding for Remote Entity employees (ie. Business Managers)
- Leave of Absence (including FMLA and bonding leave)
Natalia Jamrog, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Applicant Tracking System Specialist (CyberRecruiter)
- Pre-Boarding (ie. Posting of requisitions)
- Membership and Stewardship Checks
Florida Conference regular office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Fridays.